We collect Personal Data from You from Your use of the Website.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
As a general matter, You can browse the Website without submitting Your Personal Data to Us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which You may supply Us with Your Personal Data.
Data We Collect
We collect the following Personal Data from You:
- Full Name;
- Phone Number;
- Residential Address;
- Mailing Address;
- Preferred Contact Details;
Use Of Personal Data
We do NOT sell or license Your Personal Data to any third party.
In addition to the specific purposes for which We may process Your Personal Data set out in this clause, We may also process any of Your Personal Data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject, or in order to protect Your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Specifically, We use Your Personal Data for the following:
- responding to Your queries and requests;
- investigating complaints;
- enforcing Our Terms and Conditions;
- as otherwise required or authorised by law or government agency.
- providing Goods and Services to You;
- processing Your requests or instructions;
- tracking sales data;
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorised alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in Our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us or store on the Website, and You do so at Your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If You believe Your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact Us our Contact Us page.
If We learn of a security systems breach, then We attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
We may process information contained in any enquiry You submit to Us regarding Our Goods and/or Services (“Enquiry Data“). The Enquiry Data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant Goods and/or Services to You. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
Customer Relationship Data
We may process information relating to Our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“Customer Relationship Data“). The Customer Relationship Data may include Your name, Your contact details, and information contained in communications between You and Us. You are the source of Customer Relationship Data. Customer Relationship Data may be processed for the purposes of managing Our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting Our Goods and Services to customers. The legal basis for this processing is Our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of Our customer relationships.
Transactions And Payment Data
We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of Goods and Services, that You enter into with Us and/or through Our Website (“Transaction Data”). The Transaction Data may include Your contact details and/or the transaction details. The Transaction Data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased Goods and Services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of Our Website and business and a contract between the user and you or taking steps at user request to enter a contract.
We may process information that You provide to Us for the purpose of subscribing to Our email notifications and/or newsletters (“Notification Data“). The Notification Data may be processed for the purposes of sending You the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that You send to Us (“Correspondence Data“). The Correspondence Data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our Website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the Website contact forms. The Correspondence Data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with You and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is Our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of Our Website and business and communications with users.
Combination Of Data
We use the information from different portions of the Website, all of which are owned and operated by Us, and We may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the Website into a single user record. We also use and/or combine information that We collect or receive from third-party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of Your user records.
When GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd processes Personal Data in the course of providing the Website, GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd will:
- process the Personal Data as a Data Processor, only for the purpose of providing the Website in accordance with documented instructions from You (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Website), and as may subsequently be agreed to by You. If GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd will provide You with prior notice of this requirement, unless GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- notify You if, in GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd’s opinion, Your instruction for the processing of Personal Data infringes applicable Data Protection Legislation;
- notify You promptly, to the extent permitted by law, upon receiving an inquiry or complaint from You or a Supervisory Authority relating to GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd’s Processing of the Personal Data;
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, alteration or disclosure. These measures shall be appropriate to the harm which might result from any unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of Personal Data and appropriate to the nature of the Personal Data which is to be protected;
- notify You promptly upon becoming aware of and confirming any accidental, unauthorised, or unlawful processing of, disclosure of, or access to the Personal Data;
- ensure that its personnel who access the Personal Data are subject to confidentiality obligations that restrict their ability to disclose the Personal Data; and
- upon the termination of the Terms, GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd will promptly initiate its purge process to delete or anonymise the Personal Data. If You request a copy of such Personal Data within 60 days of termination, GoodConcept (Pty) Ltd will provide You with a copy of such Personal Data.
Your Right To Access
We provide You with reasonable access to the Personal Data that You may provide through the Website.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
At any time, You may legitimately object to the processing of Your Personal Data, except if otherwise provided by applicable law. You may decline to share certain Personal Data with Us, in which case We may not be able to provide to You some of the features and functionality of the Website.
Your Right To Update, Correct Or Delete
You may update, correct, or delete Your Account Data and preferences at any time by accessing Your Account settings page on the Website. If You wish to access or amend any other Personal Data We hold about You, or to request that We delete any information about You that We have obtained from an Integrated Service, You may contact Us. Please note that while any changes You make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, We may retain all information You submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, a satisfaction of legal obligations, or where We otherwise reasonably believe that We have a legitimate reason to do so.
We will, however, retain Your information needed for administrative and transactional communications.
Changes And Updates
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or if you need to make a request please contact us at: